Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Day Just Goes By

Feeling kinda sienz..after the easter camp i woke up and went back sleep and woke up again and slept til 3pm.I have just wasted half a day doing nth but sleeping...
I got tonnes of assignments and projects to be done but i just dont have the kick to start off anything.Very damn sienzzzz...3 weeks of not touching my assignments or projects.Most of my time goes to sleeping.Mine as well just burn my bed so i dont need to sleep.Feeling stupid.
I got no inspirations lately.Where have everything gone?Lifes now is just like when i just stepped down in Perth.In a foreign land..
To make things worst i dont feel like working anymore.With all the days that i need to work that i dont think i have time for it.
Got few more days before starts classes again.I cant cling onto anything..but to just crawl over the pathways and face it that i might just give up what im doing and hope for the best to happen.
Everyone always thinks that im happy with the things i do and who i am.But in fact im so sad with most of the things i do and i am very uncertain about my ownself.Many things i do i have regretted doing.But there is one things i dont regret.Which is knowing God is with me.But how come i still dont get what he is doing with my Life?Im always feeling left out from His plans.I dont get the ignition to fire up anymore..:(
Please tell me why!!!

No comments: