Friday, May 11, 2007

Cell group day

Again i went to Burswood.hmmm..temptation too great. This time i met two girls from curtin on the same table. Sheesh man..Why is there so many curtin girls in Burswood?Are they having lecture there? I havent found a guy that i dont know is from Curtin yet in Burswood. And these girls are like super winning one. Sot man..if only i could get some of their super win..I've been tired this few days..and really time pass by very fast. Im getting on my things and be serious about it next week..Im a bug..i cant sit still in the room. It makes my life worthless. I need to go around so that i feel my life is fulfilling. But if i keep on goin to Burswood i think i will end up starving..Nahh..I shall stop a while from going. Maybe one week. That wont harm me i guess..

No comments: