Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Everyday is another day

How come so suey one??Go ate breakfast wif Roy, Celest and Jean(eve so-called sister). Eve din wake up..she sleep and sleep..I bang her door she still can answer then go back sleep. We are suppose to avoide the inspection team so we went out at 9.30am to Subway. We expected them to finish inspecting the houses by 10.30am.So we came home at 10.30am. And hmm...we saw the inspection team at the next flat coming out when we came back and they saw us and you know what?Our flat was the next to be checked. Haizzzzz...
This time got unsatisfactory. They gonna check again on the 10/5 . I think they unsatisfied cos we tried to avoid them. They know it..dang..
Nvm..At least our room got checked d..Set out for work at 11am came back at 3pm went carousel changed by laptop bag. And went to buy speaker. Tempted man!!!...yea ce..i suppose to buy it yesterday so you could help me carry it when u offered to carry it.hehe.. But i have to carry it back to my flat today ... My hand almost putus man..
But was happy when i settled down..Im gonna make this flat more lively now....Thats the thing missing in my life when im in Perth.

No comments: