Monday, May 7, 2007

Flat Inspection Day(8th May 2007)

Today is the flat inspection day.8 hours to go.This time the rooms are gonna get checked as well with the common areas. Sienz man..Early in the morning come check.Some more i got work at 11am.But anyways..My housemates and i planned to go eat Subway for breakfast before the inspection team comes. Cos we dont want to hear their nagging and stupid opinions. So they will not see us in the room.HAha..I need to do a lot of things this few weeks..Especially my project. I pray that there is hope to get through this project with flying stars..Im still a lazy bum after severals years of studies. I hate working.But when im working i fee like studying.But when im studying i feel like working. I cant seem to satisfy myself. I like things that are not easy to get.Seems i like challenges and when i get those things im very contended and happy to keep those things.

No comments: